What’s waiting in your attic?
The bats are gone, but what about the damage they left behind? Bat guano is corrosive. The longer it sits, the worse it can get. Bat waste devalues your property, destroys insulation, can cause wood rot, attracts pests and can even affect your health.
Restoration is Covered by Most Insurance
Even seemingly minor damage can cause major problems later. That’s why most insurance companies will pay to restore your home after a bat infestation. Get Bats Out specializes in repairing the damage bats leave behind. Our team of restoration experts and insurance coordinators will:
- Inspect, assess and document damages for your insurance company
- Prepare a detailed restoration estimate, using the same software insurers use
- Designate an insurance coordinator to work with your agent and adjuster
- Clean and sanitize the affected area, including air quality testing if needed
- Run hydroxyl machines to remove odor and fungus spores from the air
- Repair damages with material that matches or blends with existing finishes
- Safely remove and legally dispose of contaminated building materials
You’ve waited long enough. Your house can feel like home again. Contact us today.
Why choose Get Bats Out to perform your attic cleanup?
Experience matters. We have over 25 years of attic cleanup experience.
We have specialized attic restoration teams, including disinfection and air quality specialist teams.
Accredited members of the Better Business Bureau. A+ rated.
Local technicians in 38 states.
Our insurance coordinators will work with your agent and adjuster.